Easy to set up and use. NO programming required.
Menu-driven step-by-step configuration.
Input real-time serial data in "keystroke mode" or
by DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) or
log serial data to disk file.
Configure data to exact format needed.
Pre-define automatic serial output strings.
Set up Hot Keys.
|Connect any serial instrument to your PC for direct input of real-time data into Excel, Lotus, Access, statistical software, SPC software, LIMS, Fix DMACS, other HMIs, spreadsheets, databases, word processors, VB, C++, custom applications, i.e. ... any DOS, Windows 3.x, 95/98 or NT application.
- Capture and use real-time data directly from any serial gage, instrument or device: electronic scales & balances, industrial gages, sensors & meters, data loggers & PLCs, spectrometers & analyzers, modems & other PCs, etc.
- Collect data on any serial port -- RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485, or from multiple serial ports simultaneously.
- Transfer serial data quickly, absolutely accurately, and pre-formatted to your exact specifications.
- Support for any serial data, including Binary, Hexadecimal, Octal, and ASCII. Support for direct Binary to Hex, and Hex and Octal to Decimal conversions.
- 30 powerful math functions, including scaling, conversions, higher-order arithmetic and logical operators.
- Powerful DDE support allows other applications to completely control Software Wedge and all serial I/O. Create data acquisition and device control interfaces from within Excel, Lotus, Access, Wonderware, Intellution, etc.
- Full 32-bit version for Windows 95/98 & NT.
- Communicate with any TCP/IP network port address, Ethernet / Internet, from any Windows application.
- Full support for higher speed 16,550 UARTs and baud rates up to 56,000 baud.
- Software Wedge product line consists of DOSWedge, DOSWedge Pro, WinWedge, WinWedge Pro and WinWedge 32 Pro.