||For a limited time the Qualitron Q3000-486 Series Industrial Computers are available for US $ 995.
Containing all the ruggedness and reliability of the Qualitron Q3000 Industrial Computers, the Q3000-486 Series are ideal for factory floor data collection, machine control and process monitoring systems.
Completely sealed, 16 gauge steel housing, NEMA 4/12 rated. Blue powder-coated housing.
Small footprint for easy mounting to a wall, machine or free standing. Dimensions: 8-in. deep x 16-in. wide x 18-in. high
- Intel Pentium® 486-DX33, upgradeable to 486-DX4/100
16 MB RAM, expandable to 128 MB
- Shock-mounted 85 MB Hard Drive, upgradeable to 8.2 GB or higher
Self-contained 9.4" Dual Scan STN color LCD
- Fully custom programmable or standard 42-key membrane keypad. Optional 81-key industrial keyboards.
- 3.5", 1.44 MB shock-mounted Floppy Drive
- 7 (seven) full-length Expansion Slots
- Standard Interface Ports:
- 2 RS-232 serial ports
- 1 parallel port
- 1 external keyboard port
- 1 external color monitor port
- Power Supply 250 watt UL/CSA/TUV regulated, ball bearing, turbo cooled
- Optional pre-installed Microsoft® Windows® 9x or NT
Q3000-486 Industrial Computer
|For more information use any of the contact methods below:
Back to Industrial Computers